Dr. Gladstone, the former Director of Dermatologic Surgery at Stanford University has performed hair transplants since 1999. He has adopted the Follicular Unit Extraction (FUE) as his method of choice because of several advantages over the strip technique as discussed below. Dr. Gladstone and his team perform SmartGraft® for Hair Restoration because it is the latest technology and has less downtime. This procedure is performed with local anesthesia and oral sedation. Dr. Gladstone and his team make sure that you will be comfortable and relaxed during the procedure.
From Research & Surveys:
- 30 Million American Women are experiencing hair loss
- 50 Million American Men are experiencing hair loss
- 47% of hair loss sufferers would spend their life savings to regain a full head of hair
- 60% of hair loss sufferers would rather have more hair than money or friends
- Hair Transplant costs have historically been cost prohibitive to many patients and were extremely expensive compared to today standards.
- Majority of potential patients do not want to be left with a linear scar
- Majority of potential patients want better options
- Majority of potential patients do not know there are better options
- Majority of Hair Restoration doctors only offer the Strip Method
Results at the Gladstone Clinic.
SmartGraft 6-months post procedure results…
Watch Dr. Gladstone discuss hair restoration treatment options.
Hear what Jason has to say about his SmartGraft hair restoration experience at the Gladstone Clinic.
The Strip Method
“In quality-of-life studies, men and women experiencing hair loss reported a higher incidence of behavior that interfered with their daily lives — including a significant loss of self-esteem, being introverted, feeling less attractive and tense feelings in public places.” From the American Academy of Dermatology” 2013
- SmartGraft® Is A Life Changing Technology. It Is Automated Follicular Unit Extraction.
- The SmartGraft® System gently treats the hair follicle decreasing the rate of transection, and then stores it in a compartment that automatically keeps the grafts moist and increases survival of the grafts until they are ready for implantation.
The SmartGraft Automated Removal of Hair Grafts
Hair Grafts that will be implanted
The significant advantage of the FUE procedure is the lack of a linear scar. The tiny 1.0 mm harvest sites close 50% in size within 24 hours and can be completely undetectable within a weeks’ time, depending on the quality of hair in the donor area. Eventually, when the surrounding hair reaches a certain length (approximately 8mm), the area is completely natural looking.
Immediately After Treatment*
Two Days After Treatment*
Two Weeks After Treatment*
*Individual Results May Vary
The patient benefits from SmartGraft® include the following:
- Minimally invasive office procedure
- No scalpel, no sutures
- Possibly no unsightly linear scar
- Virtually little-to-no discomfort
- Significantly reduced treatment times
- Faster recovery time; “work next day”
- Possibly natural looking lasting results
- Large areas in a single session
- Reduces need for additional procedures
- Reduces overall costs of manual FUE
The Gladstone Clinic is passionately committed to reflecting your inner vitality and attractiveness. Using the latest and most advanced procedures for cosmetic and reconstructive surgery, our team offers services emphasizing overall health and wellness to the residents of San Ramon, Danville, Pleasanton, San Francisco, and the surrounding communities in California. Please contact us today to schedule a complimentary SmartGraft® hair restoration consultation!
*Individual results may vary.