Across the greater Manteca, CA area, the dermatology experts at the Gladstone Clinic in Manteca offer treatments for a wide variety of skin conditions, from skin cancer to acne, rosacea and aging-related concerns. Dr. Hayes B. Gladstone and his associates are equipped with the knowledge and expertise necessary to give your skin the care it needs. Our goal is to restore and preserve a healthy, radiant skin for all patients.
The Gladstone Clinic in Manteca is a full-service dermatology practice. As a full-service clinic, we can help treat any skin condition you may be facing, no matter how major or minor. Dr. Hayes Gladstone is a board-certified dermatologist and fellowship trained mohs, reconstructive and cosmetic surgeon. He and his associates perform only the safest and most effective treatments for your skin’s needs.
Medical Dermatology Treatments
- Mohs Surgery for Skin Cancer: The Gladstone Clinic offers Mohs Micrographic Surgery. Mohs skin cancer surgery is used to treat the most common forms of skin cancer: basal cell carcinoma and squamous cell carcinoma.
- Acne Treatment: Decrease bacteria on the skin and shrink oil-producing sebaceous glands.
- Eczema: Enjoy relief from chronically red, itchy, and scaly skin.
- Hair Loss: Restore hair growth and combat both male and female pattern baldness.
- Melasma Treatment: Brighten dark, discolored patches on the skin for a more evenly colored appearance.
- Mole Check: Regularly monitor moles on your body to detect irregularities and catch cancer as early as possible.
- Psoriasis: Manage and treat red, thickened areas of skin that often include silvery scales.
- Rosacea: Get effective relief from the painful symptoms of psoriasis in just a few short treatments, including in hard to treat areas, such as the scalp, hands and feet.
- Skin Cancer Screening: A skin cancer screening involves checking your skin for signs of cancer. We will examine your risk for skin cancer and evaluate any existing concerns.
- Vascular Lesions: Reduce red patches such as port wine stains, broken capillaries, and more.
- Benign Growths: Remove cysts, lipomas, Seborrheic Keratoses, Keloids, warts & more.
- Relaxing & Removing Lines: Botox, Dysport and fillers help decrease lines to make you look as good as you feel in a natural way.
Why Choose the Gladstone Clinic in Manteca, CA for Your Medical Dermatology Treatment?
When it comes to medical dermatology in Manteca, you have many options. When you choose us for your treatment, you get a highly trained doctor who is a leader in the field in skin cancer and cosmetic surgery. His associates have tremendous experience in the compassionate care of a wide variety of medical dermatology conditions. Our team is equally specialized in providing a supportive, empathetic environment where you will feel safe, understood, and cared for. Dr Gladstone and his associates combine the art and science of dermatology to provide to provide excellent care, and empowering you to look and feel your best.
We support you not only as a patient, but as an individual. We are on your team, and we look forward to helping you enjoy the healthy skin you deserve.