At Gladstone Clinic we know it’s important for you to be able to afford a skin cancer screening and the necessary treatment that follows. The cost of treating skin cancer varies based on factors like severity, size, and location. However, skin cancer treatment is typically covered by insurance, although it is important to note that every situation is different.
Gladstone Clinic will work with you and your insurance company to ensure you can afford both a skin cancer screening and any necessary follow-up treatment. We are proud to accept the following insurance companies.
- AARP (Supplement & Complete Care) PPO
- Aetna PPO
- Blue Cross PPO
- Blue Shield Covered California PPO
- Blue Shield EPO
- Blue Shield PPO
- Blue Shield Federal PPO
- Cigna PPO
- GEHA PPO
- Great West / CIGNA PPO
- Healthcomp PPO
- HealthNet PPO
- Humana (Supplement PPO Only)
- Mutual of Omaha (Supplement)
- State Farm (Supplement)
- Tricare For Life (Supplement)
- Triwest PPO (Need Authorization)
- UMR (Sutter Select)
- United Health Integrated Services PPO
- United Healthcare (PPO & Medicare Complete)
- USAA (Supplement) insurances
If you are considering cosmetic surgery it is likely that insurance will not cover the cost of the procedure. However, we offer several cosmetic surgery financing options for elective procedures like CoolSculpting®, facelifts, liposuction and more.