Coronavirus Prevention Policies at the Gladstone Clinic
As a healthcare facility focusing on dermatology and dermatologic surgery we are committed to providing the best care for our patients in a safe setting during this challenging time. We are open and will provide the full range of dermatology related care. In order to minimize the risk to our patients, we have implemented the following actions:
- Any staff member who has a cough or any type of flu like or cold symptoms will not be permitted to work at the office.
- A more proactive and frequent sanitizing of counter tops, chairs and other furniture and bathrooms that a patient may come into contact with in our office
- Removing magazines from the waiting room and exam rooms
- Limitation of patients at one time in our office
- Patients will be limited to one family member
- Every effort will be made to bring you into the exam room soon after you arrive. You may also wait in the privacy of your car.
- For mohs surgery patients, we are limiting the number of surgeries so that patients will be able to stay in their private treatment room.
- For electronic brachytherapy patients, we will make every effort to put you in your private treatment room as expeditiously as possible.
- For patients who don’t need to check out, there will also be the option to use our back stairway exit to avoid the reception area.
- We are also in the process of implementing virtual dermatology visits
- For any patient who has any type of cold like symptoms or within the past forty eight hours, we will require that you reschedule your appointment. If you may have been exposed to the COVID-19 virus in the past two weeks, please contact your primary care physician. Thank you in advance for your cooperation