Dr. Hayes Gladstone helps patients reshape contours, alter features, and correct imperfections in their face and body.
Cosmetic surgery is one of the most popular ways to improve and enhance a person’s appearance. The term encompasses a huge variety of procedures that can tighten your skin, reduce unwanted fat, and more to help you look and feel your very best. When you go to a trusted cosmetic surgeon such as Dr. Gladstone, you can be sure that you will achieve the highest quality treatment to ensure beautiful, natural-looking results.
Our galleries showcase the results of patients who have requested to share their pictures. If you wish to have your pictures included, please let our office know!
- Facelift – One of the most traditional cosmetic surgeries around, this procedure can help you look younger by tightening skin to reduce wrinkles and sag.
- Fat Transfer – Get the best of both world by reducing fat from an unwanted area and using it to supplement an augmentation in a target area.
- Liposuction Body – Slim down your body and enhance your contour with body liposuction.
- Mini Face Lift – A less extensive procedure than the traditional facelift, this is for patients who want to improve mild wrinkles and age-related imperfections.
- Neck Liposuction – Reduce stubborn fat from the neck with neck liposuction.
- Upper Blepharoplasty – Drooping, puffy eyelids can affect your ability to see clearly and cause you to look aged.
- Lower Blepharoplasty – Reduce droopy and puffy fat underneath the eye that causes you to look tired or aged.
- Upper and Lower Blepharoplasty – An upper and lower eyelid lift is the best way to rejuvenate your face and reduce puffiness around the eyes.
- Rhinophyma – is the end stage of rosacea and can be horribly disfiguring as well as psychologically and emotionally debilitating
Dr. Hayes B. Gladstone is a board-certified dermatologic surgeon who is dedicated to helping patients meet their unique needs and desires as best as possible. Our state-of-the-art facility helps patients in San Ramon, Danville, Pleasanton, San Francisco, and the encompassing areas in California. Contact our office today to learn more about the services we offer and schedule a complimentary consultation.